Do These Three Things to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

Many people undertake weight loss journeys and succeed in losing weight too. But, they are not able to sustain this lost weight for long, gaining it gradually. So what can be done to lose extra fat and stay that way for a long time? Constancy and a lot of discipline.

Taking to Instagram, nutritionist Azra Khan explained in a video that people need to develop healthy habits to continue at their ideal weight, and that includes eat clean most of the time and exercise every day.

“Weight loss is important, but not regaining lost weight is more important. That’s why always make sure the things you do to lose weight are practical and sustainable,” Khan said.

She added in the caption that it is important to “focus on building habits, [and] fail to reach a number on the scale”. “…because if you take shortcuts and do emergency diet to lose weight, the number will never maintain.

She listed the following three healthy habits essential for permanent weight loss:

1. Be physically active: Make sure to take 7,000 to 8,000 steps every day, which will help you stay fit.

2. Practice: Make a routine and train 4 days a week to keep your body and your health in check.

3. Have a balance between a healthy diet and junk food: 80% of the time, eat clean and healthy, and the other 20%, eat what you think you are waste.

📣 For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!

Leave a Comment