PHOENIX, AZ — After serving the downtown community for more than a decade, downtown Phoenix’s patio bar, Bliss ReBAR, is closing its doors.
The popular bar-restaurant announced its closure on Monday via its social media channels.
“We have tried diligently to negotiate a new lease, but the new executor has different plans which unfortunately do not include us. We will always give our all to change this outcome, but we have a great responsibility to tell you and our staff that we believe in good business practices,” according to a statement released Monday.
The last day of establishment is May 22 and more details about the upcoming event will be announced.
TAKE AWAY FOOD
- Closing day is May 22, 2022.
- If you have a Bliss ReBAR gift card, it is valid until closing
- Details on closing times and events “will be released soon.”
IF YOU ARE GOING TO
Location: 901 4th Street North
- Closed on Mondays.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. – midnight.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – midnight.
ABC15 has contacted Bliss ReBAR and will update the story with any new information.