The weekend has finally arrived, alongside a brand new Wordle puzzle for Saturday, April 23. Recent Wordle puzzles have been pretty tricky, though anyone using Express Online’s spoiler-free cheats should be sitting on a pretty long winning streak. Indeed, if you need help with today’s puzzle, just scroll to the bottom of the page for Wordle 308 tips. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with finding a five-letter word in just six attempts. It sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve these Wordle puzzles, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing how many correct answers you got, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your valuable winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific hints for Wordle 308 on April 23…
Wordle general tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening statement.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first try, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later when you have a better idea of the answer.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 308 tips and clues for April 23…
1. Wordle 308 starts with the letter O.
2. Wordle 308 contains a whopping three vowels.
3. Popeye fans should have this one.