Fasting is a very simple way to lose weight these days. Intermittent fasting has been in the news lately. Many celebrities have also lost weight through this fast. Lakin kya apne kabhi dry fast ke naked men suna hai? Yes, it is also a type of fasting for weight loss. Dry fasting can easily be practiced with intermittent fasting, alternate fasting, food fasting, or periodic fasting. However, this should be avoided as it can lead to various side effects. Here is what fasting is and its disadvantages.
Bharti Singh lost weight with intermittent fasting, do you know what goes wrong during pregnancy?
Many ways to dry fast
Generally, dry fasting is of two types: soft dry fasting and hard dry fasting.
Quick gentle drying- In a dry and gentle fast, dieters are allowed to use water for brushing their teeth, showering, and washing their faces.
Fast quick-drying In such a fast, dieters are not allowed to come into contact with water at all.
How does fasting work?
According to reports, it is said that during dry fasting, when the body does not get water, it starts burning fat to generate energy. A lack of water in the body stresses it, and it begins to use all available sources of energy to maintain the functioning of the internal system. Dry fasting is also said to help boost immunity by shedding damaged cells, allowing the body to generate new cells. Additionally, frequent fasting can reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin.
Difference Between Intermittent Fasting and Dry Fasting
You can include calorie-free liquid drinks in your diet during intermittent fasting. Such as water, diluted apple cider vinegar, unsweetened coffee and milk. All of these things can be consumed while fasting. On the other hand, in dry fasting, you have to stay away from food and drink while fasting. This is why fasting is considered quite dangerous. But some experts associate this type of fasting with many health benefits.
Weight loss: pumpkin water is best for quick weight loss, here’s how to prepare it
Side effects of dry fasting
Long-term fasting can also cause side effects. If you fast for a long time, it can happen
– You begin to feel tired. Apart from this, fatigue, dizziness and weakness may also be experienced.
– Avoiding both food and water can make you hungrier and you may eat more than usual.
– While fasting, you may feel irritable and have mood swings. In this case, the level of concentration may also decrease.
– Limiting nutrients, especially carbohydrates, can also cause headaches.
– In extreme cases, prolonged fasting can lead to problems such as seizures, brain swelling, heat damage and kidney failure.
During Intermittent Fasting, There Are Mistakes You Don’t Make
What’s the right way to do it?
1) Does not dry out too quickly with too many toxins in the body. Because it can increase the chances of feeling tired. The best way to prepare for this fast is to stay well hydrated.
2) Do not attempt to fast for more than 12 hours first. The body needs training and preparation for a 24-36 hour fast.
3) If at any time you feel dizzy, nauseous, tired, you should break the fast. In this case, a light salad or a probiotic smoothie can be consumed.
4) The best results from dry fasting can be achieved by practicing it regularly.
Should loved ones avoid it?
Dry fasting should be strictly avoided by those suffering from any type of pre-existing condition. Even pregnant and breastfeeding women are discouraged from fasting like this.
Make These Small Diet Changes for a Week to Lose Weight, and You’ll Get Perfect Results
Note – Before changing your diet, consult your doctor for more information.