Join Alaska Public Media for our first annual Mental Health Resource Fair at The Nave (3502 Spenard Rd. in Anchorage) on Sunday, May 1 from 11 am to 3 pm to shine a light on Mental Health Awareness Month. The fair is free and family-friendly with over 20 local organizations present with information and resources related to wellness and mental health.
Come by to:
- Talk to local resource providers
- Learn about ways to support community members
- Grab a bite to eat from local food trucks
- Enjoy a kids area with games, art and a visit from Molly of Denali
- Participate in short, free yoga and meditation classes
Open to all – whether you need help or want to know how to support those who do. Follow Alaska Public Media on Facebook for more information about the event!
WHEN: Sunday, May 1 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm AKST
WHERE: The Nave (3502 Spenard Rd. in Anchorage)